Thursday 7 November 2013



Yesterday  it  was  pet day and it was in Wyndham show grounds. I brought  a smooth , cute but scattery  Guinea  pig . I also brought a crazy fruit and vege and it was a potato man. I had  to cut  and carve to  get  it finished  )Pieces of potato went everywhere! Mum said "stop making a big mess!' .finally it was finished, my fat potato man with all of the veges on it. I had to catch my guinea pig but he was to fast for me so I had to corner her but finally I caught her then we went to pet day.
 I had  a look at the other  animals  in   the   cages . Then  I   was  judged  on  my  animal   and  then on my  crazy fruit and vege and I was was excited becauseI got a ribbon and it was blue . Then I went home with my guineaa pig.
By Anna

1 comment:

  1. Your Guinea pig was very cute Anna it was a great pet to take to pet day. Hope you had fun with you guinea pig.

    ReplyDelete